Juliette taught herself the art of hydro-dipping
to create unique Design Fire Extinguishers. They are all one-of-a-kind! It did not take Juliette 1000 tries like Thomas but she told us she went through a "particularly high number of steps" too to refine her craft. 16 years old, an IB student who speaks French and English, a guitar player as well, we were delighted to see Juliette's second batch of work after she sold every single piece of the first models she presented us with.Technical Information:
- Diameter: 3.4 inches
- Height: 11 inches
- Weight: 4.4 pounds
- Steel and Brass
- Extinguishing agent: 1 KG – 2.2 LB
- Powder ABC 40 - inert salt
- Internal pressure at 20 °C: 14 bar (Nitrogen)
- Minimum and maximum temperatures for use: -20 °C and +60 °C
- CE 0029 approved tank and EN 3-8 technical standards.
Note: Delivered in a beautiful tubular wrapper.