Rosemary by Lisa
New Jersey-born and raised, Lisa Botto Lee is an American representational artist currently living and working in her South Florida studio overlooking the everglades. She is recognized for her narrative portraits, figurative and wildlife art. Lee employs the traditional time-honored methods of the old masters in a contemporary style and blends realism with impressionism.
Discover her stunning art here: lisabottolee.com
- Diameter: 3.4 inches
- Height: 11 inches
- Weight: 4.4 pounds
- Steel and Brass
- Extinguishing agent: 1 KG – 2.2 LB
- Powder ABC 40 - inert salt
- Internal pressure at 20 °C: 14 bar (Nitrogen)
- Minimum and maximum temperatures for use: -20 °C and +60 °C
- CE 0029 approved tank and EN 3-8 technical standards.
- No international shipping
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY
Note: Delivered in a beautiful tubular wrapper.