This BRASS instrument is music to your eyes!
The Exclusive range currently has three models: COPPER, BRASS, and CHROME.
We give them a new lease on life by copperizing, chroming, or brassing them. The operation takes several days and is done entirely by hand. Once processed, fully tested, and verified, the final piece is revealed, buffed, and stored with the utmost care.
BRASS is a metal alloy made of copper and zinc. The first brass objects are 5,000 years old and Chinese. Imagine how cool it would be if your Brass fire extinguisher was found in the year 7000+!
- Diameter: 3.4 inches
- Height: 11 inches
- Weight: 4.4 pounds
- Steel and Brass
- Extinguishing agent: 1 KG – 2.2 LB
- Powder ABC 40 - inert salt
- Internal pressure at 20 °C: 14 bar (Nitrogen)
- Minimum and maximum temperatures for use: -20 °C and +60 °C
- CE 0029 approved tank and EN 3-8 technical standards.
- No international shipping
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY
Note: Delivered in a beautiful tubular wrapper.