Do you own a store and want to offer our really cool products to your customers? Our wholesale program is very easy. You’ll have access to all products at discounted pricing, exclusive offers, and support from our team.
What is the opportunity?
If our products are well established in Europe, they remain to be discovered in the USA.
A great opportunity for the right stores to differentiate and offer exciting novelty products to spice up your assortment.
What is the minimum order?
Our prodcts are very unique and our approach too. We don't believe in MOQ. We believe in focus and execution. As a store owner, you know what works in your store and we have 30 years of channel experience. We know what works for our products!
Things to consider:
- Best Practice: successful stores offer variety. A typical order = 3+ best sellers (Wine, Whisky, Fullcolor, etc) and 5+ of their chosing. An average stocking order is 24 units.
- COGS: extinguishers are heavy to ship. Ordering too light will impact your bottom line with higher per unit shipping costs.
- Packaging: they come 6 to a case. Ordering by the case is best. You can mix and match however you'd like.
- In store: Use the black wrapper for your display. Bunch them up together to be more visually impactful. We don't have additional displays as the product is the star of the show. Make sure they are out of reach of children.
How long will it take to get my orders?
Orders are processed within 24H and are slotted to ship the next business day. We ship UPS Ground. You can check transit times to your location here. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
Do we get discounted pricing?
Yes you do. As a wholesaler, you have access to our discounted pricing, which is calculated on your invoice as a % off our web SRP. Retail stores typically sell at keystone margins.
Do you have volume discounts?
The short answeer is no. We prefer to extend wholesale pricing from the 1st unit (because customers often ask for models you do not have in stock) and make re-ordering quick and efficient.
Can you protect my territory?
Yes, we want to make sure business is conducted as fairly as possible. Territory protection requires two elements: 1) We need to know what your territory is. Zip codes are not always a good system. 2) You need to carry inventory.
How do you achieve success selling Design Fire Protection?
Every successful store does the same:
- They have an affluent customer-base.
- They carry inventory all year-round with a strong focus on periodic promotional periods (Father's day, Labor Day, Q4, etc.).
- They have a wide variety of models.
- They aiim to become a destination for our products so customers know they will have inventory for sale.
What is the in-store customer experience?
People do not know they exist. When they walk by, they need to be assured the products are actual fire extinguishers. "Yes, they are real fire extinguishers", which is always followed by "Oh they are so cute. What a clever idea".
This customer experience means:
-You need to either have the staff or a signage to help your customers realize they are fully functional products.
-The product needs to be merchandised between waist and eye-level where customers can see and touch them but away from the reach of small children (who could pull the safety pin).
-When customers touch them, they typically buy them. Customers are always impressed when you hand one to them. They realize how heavy they are, given them an additional sense of product quality, something impossible off a website...
Or fill the form below to email us directly: