An ostentatious touch of class!
CHROME is handmade and built with the highest quality materials. Not made to go unnoticed!
Chroming is a technique of electroplating a thin layer of chromium on a metal object, providing a beautiful finish and strong corrosion resistance. The operation takes several days and is done entirely by hand. Once processed, fully tested and verified, the final piece is revealed, buffed and stored with the utmost care. Safe-T CHROME is super classy, noble and stylish all at the same time.
The Exclusive range currently has three models: COPPER, BRASS, and CHROME.
Make it yours!
Customize it with your logo, your name, or visual. Contact us for details.
Here is an example with Rolls Royce:
- Length: 3.25 inches
- Width: 3.25 inches
- Height: 11 inches
- Weight: 4.4 pounds
- Steel and Brass
- Measurements: 3.5″W x 11.4″H
- Extinguishing agent: 1 KG – 2.2 LB
- Powder ABC 40 ABC ECSC
- Internal pressure at 20 °C: 14 bar (Nitrogen)
- Minimum and maximum temperatures for use: -20 °C and +60 °C
- CE 0029 approved tank and EN 3-8 technical standards.
- No international shipping
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY